CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 is a new generation superplasticizer – high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 is especially recommended for concrete requiring high early age and long term strengths, whilst maintaining the workability.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 enables the production of concrete with very low W/C ratios.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 enables the production of self compacting concrete.
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- High water reduction ability.
- Thanks to its specifically designed molecular structure, CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 enables the concrete manufacturer to produce cohesive, low viscous concrete with long workability retention.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 268 is recommended for all concrete mixes where water content, improved cementitious material performance , high workability retention and very high strengths characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with high workability retention
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash
- Extended workability concrete
- White or pale concrete
- High and long distance pump-ability