CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 is a new generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylate and synthetic polymers.
Thanks to its specifically designed molecular structure, CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 enables the concrete manufacturer to produce cohesive, low viscous concrete with long workability retention.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 has been developed to maintain fresh concrete workability
without compromising the setting time.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 enables the production of self-levelling concrete.
- CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 allows concrete with an important workability to be obtained, while reducing the water/cement ratio.
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- On account of all these characteristics, CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 is a superplasticizer which is particularly adapted for usage in construction jobsites and in the ready-mix concrete industry.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 46 is recommended for all concrete mixes where water content, improved cementitious material performance, high workability retention and high strengths characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with workability retention
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash
- Extended workability concrete
- White or pale concrete