CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2 is a new generation superplasticizer – high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2 is especially recommended for concrete requiring high early age and long term strengths, whilst maintaining the workability.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2 enables the production of concrete with very low W/C ratios.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2 enables the production of self-leveling concrete.
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- High water reduction ability.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HP2 is recommended for all concrete mixes where water content, improved cementitious material performance, high workability retention and very high strengths characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Normal or high flowable concrete
- High strength concrete with high workability retention
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash