CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23
CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 is a new generation superplasticizer based on modified polycarboxylate and synthetic polymers particularly recommended for ready-mix concrete and civil engineering construction sites.
Thanks to its specifically designed molecular structure, CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 enables the concrete manufacturer to produce cohesive, low viscous concrete with long workability retention.
CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 intends to create a high water reduction and/or an increased
period of workability retention. It allows the manufacture of concrete with a long
workability retention without prejudicial set-retarding effect. Thus, CHRYSO®Delta
CQ 23 may be used in a large concrete range.
CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 is particularly adapted to homogeneous SCC
- CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 allows concrete with an important workability to be obtained, while reducing the water/cement ratio.
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- Improves concrete pumpability and finishing quality.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
CHRYSO®Delta CQ 23 is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water content, improved cementitious material performance, high workability retention and high strengths characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with workability retention
- Compatible with Micro Silica, GGBS and Fly Ash.
- Extended workability concrete
- White or pale concrete