CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 is a new generation superplasticizer – high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 is especially recommended for concrete requiring high early age and long term strengths, whilst maintaining the workability.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 enables the production of concrete with very low W/C ratios.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 enables the production of self-levelling concrete.
- Dramatically increases early compressive and flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- Thanks to its short term performances, CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 allow whether to reduce the time before demolding or to save energy by decreasing temperature Or time of steam curing.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 is recommended for all concrete mixes where water content, improved cementitious material performance high early strengths haracteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 30 is especially adapted for any concrete application requiring increased early compressive or flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Pre-Cast concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with workability retention