CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 is a new generation superplasticizer high range water reducer, based on patented innovative polymers.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 is especially recommended for concrete requiring high early age and long term strengths, whilst maintaining the workability and superior performances for concrete containing supplementary cementitious materials, such as: GGBS, Fly Ash, silica fume.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 enables the production of concrete with very low W/C ratios. When used in low water/cement ratio or high fines content concrete such as Self-Compacting Concrete (SCC), CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 allows for outstanding
place-ability and finish properties.
- Dramatically increases early compressive and flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- Improves the efficiency of cement and supplementary cementitious materials in concrete, effectively reducing the quantity of cement required to achieve specified concrete properties. Better cement efficiency means less CO2 pollution.
- Thanks to its short term performances, CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 allow whether to reduce the time before demolding or to save energy by decreasing temperature or time of steam curing.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water content, improved cementitious material performance (more Mpa/Kg), accelerated set times, reduced curing costs and very high early strengths characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 166 is especially adapted for any concrete application requiring increased early compressive or flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- All types of cement
- High volume cementitious materials Concrete
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Pre-Cast concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with workability retention