CHRYSO®Fluid CQ 500
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ 500 is a polynapthalene based synthetic polymer.
It promotes excellent dispersion of particles in concrete, resulting in a major improvement in the workability.
It produces high quality pumpable concrete with extended workability retention.
The mechanical strength of flowing concrete is not changed when using CHRYSO®Fluid
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- High water reduction ability.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Fluid CQ 500 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- As the particles are highly dispersed, the hydration of the binder is enhanced, resulting in a substantial water reduction and an increase in both early age and ultimate compressive strength of over 30%.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ 500 is recommended for all concrete mixes where water content, improved cementitious material performance, high workability retention and very high strengths characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- High strength concrete with high workability retention
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash.