CHRYSO®Xel 655 is a non chloride based set accelerating admixture which helps the first reactions of hydration especially at low temperature. CHRYSO®Xel 655 reduces significantly setting time and improves early compressive strengths.
- Set is accelerated and mechanical strength grows rapidly, so that frost does not damage fresh concrete.
- CHRYSO®Xel 655 works as a catalyst for hydration reaction, especially at low temperature.
- CHRYSO®Xel 655 is a special formulation which accelerates the hardening of concrete.
CHRYSO®Xel 655 is especially adapted for any concrete application requiring increased early compressive or flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- Compatible with all types of cement
- Recommended for CEM III cement
- Precast (with or without steam curing)
- Moulded concrete
- Prestressed concrete
- Ready-Mixed Concrete
- Traditional construction
- All concreting when high early strength are needed