CHRYSO®Xel Time 121
CHRYSO®Xel Time 121 is a non chloride based set accelerating admixture which helps the first reactions of hydration especially at low temperature.
CHRYSO®Xel Time 121 reduces significantly setting time and improves early compressive strengths.
- Strengths increase rapidly, which contributes to preventing frost damages during cement initial hydration.
- CHRYSO®Xel Time 121 works as a catalyst for initial hydration reactions, especially at low temperature.
- CHRYSO®Xel Time 121 is a specific formulation that accelerates concrete setting time.
CHRYSO®Xel Time 121 is especially adapted for any concrete application requiring increased early compressive or flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- Compatible with all types of cement
- Recommended for CEM III cement
- Precast (with or without steam curing)
- Moulded concrete
- Prestressed concrete
- Ready-Mixed Concrete
- Cold Weather Concreting
- All concreting when high early strength are needed