CHRYSO®CWA 10 is a crystalline waterproofing admixture in a dry powder form that is added to the concrete mix at the time of batching.
Active ingredients of CHRYSO®CWA 10 react with moisture to form crystals deep within the pores and capillary tract of the concrete structure.
CHRYSO®CWA 10 can transform an entire concrete structure into an impermeable water barrier with lasting integral waterproofing properties.
Used to waterproof both the interior and exterior of building, CHRYSO®CWA 10
prevents concrete decay and protects against moisture transmission, chemical
attack and corrosion of reinforcing steel.
- CHRYSO®CWA 10 can be used for positive and negative waterproofing of a structure.
- The product is ideal for concrete exposed to harsh conditions and enhances the durable properties of concrete as it protects the concrete from waterborne soluble salts.
- Gives concrete crack sealing characteristics, it can seal hairline crack up to 0.4 mm wide.
- CHRYSO®CWA 10 is a permanent, non toxic product that is highly resistant to aggressive chemicals.
- An integral waterproofing system that is a permanent solution.
- The product can be added to concrete at the time of batching and is therefore not subject to climatic restraints.
- Process friendly and increases flexibility in construction scheduling.
- Sewerage and water treatment plants
- Underground structures
- Precast structures
- Swimming pools
- Precast components
- Structural structures
- Water retaining structures
- Desalination plants