CHRYSO®Fuge C is a pore blocking water proofer which reacts with the lime in cement to form water repelling particles. These obstruct the capillary action within concrete.
CHRYSO®Fuge C enables concrete and mortars to resist the penetration of water through capillary action or water under pressure.
Use CHRYSO®Fuge C in combination with CHRYSO® plasticizer enables to increase the water repelling properties of concretes.
- Use of CHRYSO®Fuge and CHRYSO®Plasticizers will significantly reduce water absorption and chloride ion ingress.
- Integral waterproofing even if surfaces are damaged.
- Low environmental impact.
- Suitable with all cement types: OPC, SRC and cement replacement materials GGBS, PFA, SFA and microsilica.
CHRYSO®Fuge C is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water absorption and penetration is required, for high durability concrete.
- Structural concrete
- Precast concrete
- Coastal and marine structures
- Sub-surface concrete
- Water retaining concrete
- Water treatment works
- Desalination plants
- Foundation concrete
- Waterproof coating
- Interblocking paving blocks