CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12
CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12 Synthetic microfiber, is a new generation polypropylene micro fibre for reinforcement of concrete.
CHRYSO’s Unique technology combines ultra thin diameter with ultra high strength, resulting in the highest level in plastic shrinkage crack prevention available.
Hundreds of millions of high tensile, high modulus filaments per dose of CHRYSO®Fibre
CS 12 create an extremely dense, three dimensional network in any cementitious application.
- CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12 has a good adherence to the cement paste, which increases strain capacity.
- CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12 slows down bleeding, reduces permeability and avoids spalling when removing the form.
- CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12 decreases the risk of cracking during the pre-hardening stage. This means the damaging effects of plastic shrinkage are eliminated.
- CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12 improves abrasive resistance, resistance to impacts (surface, joints, angles), resistance to frost/defrost cycle, fire resistance and resistance to chemical attack.
CHRYSO®Fibre CS 12 is recommended for all concrete and mortar mixes where reduction of cracking caused by plastic shrinkage, plastic settlement, thermal expansion and contraction in concrete is desirable. It also contribute to reduce water migration and to increase the surface resistance to impacts, abrasion and shattering.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self-levelling concrete
- All precasted elements
- Pumped conrete