CHRYSO®SPRAYSET HBP is a chloride free non-caustic admixture for sprayed concrete, shotcrete and gunite.
It is supplied as a powder which is added to the mix to impart properties of high build and low rebound.
CHRYSO®SPRAYSET HBP starts up a sudden drop of slump and a thixotropic effect at
the time of spraying. The reaction with particles of cement is immediate.
- Low rebound due to controlled set
- No adverse affect on strength
- High build up with minimal slump ensures faster coverage rates
- Safe to handle Standards Compliance CHRYSO®SPRAYSET HBP does not contravene requirements of ACI 506-66 Recommended Practice for Shotcreting. Concrete Society
Specification for Sprayed Concrete
- Used to enable a high build of sprayed concrete, shotcrete and gunite
Mixing CHRYSO®SPRAYSET HBP should be well dispersed in the dry mix, either as a bulk blend or with automatic dosing equipment while feeding the concrete mix. It is recommended that the moisture content of the mix is below 4% and that addition of CHRYSO®SPRAYSET HBP occurs immediately prior to use.
CHRYSO®SPRAYSET HBP is used in all dry-mix shotcrete application.
- Slope stabilisation
- Shaft protection
- All types of cement
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash