CHRYSO®Jet 910 AF
CHRYSO®Jet 910 AF is an alkali-free high efficiency accelerator for shotcrete and most especially wet process shotcrete.
CHRYSO®Jet 910 AF immediate reaction with cementitious material allows for sudden slump loss, early initial set and strength development of shotcrete.
CHRYSO®Jet 910 AF is alkali-free and can be used in combination with other CHRYSO admixtures such as, for example, CHRYSO®Optima range.
- High build enables faster coverage with minimised slump
- Can be applied up to 150mm in one application to vertical surfaces and up to 100mm overhead dependent on weight/volume of aggregate
- Low rebound – controlled set allows new material to be embedded in applied mortar
- Chloride free liquid
- 28 Day strength not adversely affected
CHRYSO®Jet 910 AF can be used in every application in wetcrete, to realise thicknesses between 15 and 20 cm in vertical (10 to 15 cm in vault) with guarantees initial strengths.
To enable high build of sprayed concrete, shotcrete and gunite without slump.
To provide set acceleration and reduce rebound.
CHRYSO®Jet 910 AF is used in all wet-mix shotcrete application.
- Slope stabilization
- Shaft protection
- Drilling projection
- All types of cement
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash