CHRYSO®ADM 11 is a process grinding aid specifically formulated to improve the grinding of minerals and particularly recommended for grinding cements.
CHRYSO®ADM 11 can reduce water demand for cement and concrete production and give increased early age mechanical strength of cement.
- Increases mill production (10% to 25%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduces grinding energy costs.
- Improves physical properties of the ground material.
- Improves performance in both closed and open circuit systems at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues.
- The mechanical strength of cements are maintained and increased at later ages.
- Bulk density is increased.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved before, during and after storage.
- Packset tendencies and coating are substantially reduced.
- The risk of false set is reduced due to lower grinding temperature.
- Cement particle size distribution is improved resulting in more thorough hydration.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage (Initial set).
Grinding of cement according to ENV 197-1, type I to V, and also aluminous cements.