CHRYSO®ADM 831 is a grinding aid specifically formulated to improve the grinding of minerals and particularly recommended for grinding cements.
Using CHRYSO®ADM 831 can:
- Increase mill production (10% to 20%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduce grinding energy costs, at equal fineness of grinding.
- Make the fineness of grinding more regular (over grinding is prevented).
- Improve powder flow characteristics, therefore improve the conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Reduce substantially pack-set tendencies and coating.
- Reduce the risk of false set due to the lower grinding temperatures at the end of the grinder.
- Reduce plastic shrinkage (initial set).
Grinding of cement according to ENV 197-1, type I to V, and also aluminous cements.