CHRYSO®AMA 32 E
CHRYSO®AMA 32 E is an additive specifically formulated to increase the early age mechanical strengths of cement. It also contains grinding aids to increase the cement production.
CHRYSO®AMA 32 E is formulated with low chloride content.
- Increase of early (24 and 48 hours) mechanical strengths of the cement.
- Improve clinker factor to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increased mill production (8% to 14%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduced grinding energy costs.
- Improved physical properties of the ground material.
- Improved performance at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues. This is due to the prevention of cement agglomeration in media, diaphragms and liners.
- As the agglomeration of the grinded particles is eliminated, the separator return is significantly reduced, improving efficiency.
- A reduction in setting times, pack set tendencies and coatings.
- There is better hydration efficiency as CHRYSO®AMA 32 E causes an increase in the bulk density of cement, an improvement of the powder flow characteristics before, during and after storage; and improves the cement particle size distribution.
- Reduces plastic shrinkage (initial set).
Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.