CHRYSO®Fuge Powder is a water repellent powder for waterproofing mortars and concrete.
CHRYSO®Fuge Powder gives mortars and concretes a strong resistance to the rise of water by capillary absorption and reduces or even suppresses, the penetrations of water under pressure.
The fine hydrophobic particles which constitute CHRYSO®Fuge Powder reacts chemically with the free lime in the cement to form pore blocking solids, which obstruct the pore capillary action within the concrete.
CHRYSO®Fuge E does not significantly modify the characteristics of the fresh or hardened concrete.
- Use of CHRYSO®Fuge and CHRYSO®Superplasticizers will significantly reduce water absorption and chloride ion ingress.
- Integral waterproofing even if surfaces are damaged.
- Low environmental impact.
- Suitable with all cement types: OPC, SRC and cement replacement materials GGBS, PFA, SFA and microsilica.
CHRYSO®Fuge Powder is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water absorption and penetration is required, for high durability concrete.
- Structural concrete
- Precast concrete
- Coastal and marine structures
- Sub-surface concrete
- Water retaining concrete
- Water treatment works
- Desalination plants
- 10-kg bucket @ 20 x 500 grams packs