CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49 is a new generation superplasticizer high range water reducer based on modified polycarboxylate and synthetic polymers.
Thanks to its specifically designed molecular structure, CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49 enables the concrete manufacturer to produce cohesive, low viscous concrete with long workability retention.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49 has been developed to maintain fresh concrete workability without compromising the setting time.
- CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49 enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- High water reduction ability.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- A superplasticizer which is particularly adapted for usage in construction jobsites and in the ready-mix concrete industry.
CHRYSO®Optima CQ 49 is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water content, improved cementitious material performance, high workability retention and high strength characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with workability retention
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash
- Extended workability concrete
- White or pale concrete
- Cubitainers: 1000 L
- Plastic barrels: 215 L
- Drums: 20 L