CHRYSO®Plast CQ 240
CHRYSO®Plast CQ 240 is an additive which due to its specific formula results in an increased dispersion of the particles in concrete.
CHRYSO®Plast CQ 240 optimizes the dosage of cement required to obtain a given concrete compressive strength. For an equivalent plasticity and after reducing the quantity of mixing water:
- the concrete is denser
- there is a reduced capillary action
- depending on the dosage, there is an increase in compressive strength after
- Enhances the workability retention of concrete in hot climates.
- Water reduction ability.
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Plast CQ 240 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- CHRYSO®Plast CQ 240 has water repellent properties and can therefore be used to reduce the permeability of the concrete.
CHRYSO®Plast CQ 240 is recommended for all concrete mixes where water content, improved cementitious material performance, high workability retention and very high strengths characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Ready-mix concrete with stable workability
- Concrete of humid or plastic consistency
- Pumped concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Heavy prefabricated elements