CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC1
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC 1 is a new generation admixture designed for the hollow core industry.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC 1 is formulated specifically to improve both early and ultimate strengths in hollow core while providing strand connectivity.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC 1 exclusive formulation allows for extreme easiness of use and robustness.
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC 1 is manufactured under rigid quality control measures to
provide uniform, reliable results.
- Greatly improves bottom finish while providing superior overall aesthetics
- Provides increased strengths at all ages
- Drastically improves strand connectivity
- Reduces shrinkage and honey combing
- Provides ultimate camber recapture characteristics
- Allows for optimal horizontal shear performance
- Improves concrete quality by reducing the water-cement ratio for a given degree of workability
- Proprietary molecule reduces concrete viscosity (stickiness) while enhancing cementitious hydration
- Improves concrete chemical resistance and durability
- Improves cementitious material performance
CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC 1 is recommended for all hollow core concrete where enhanced strength and no strand slippage are desirable. De-bonding agents are not required when CHRYSO®Fluid CQ HC 1 is used in stack-casting process.