CHRYSO®Fuge E reacts chemically with the free lime in the cement to form pore blocking solids, which obstruct the pore capillary action within the concrete.
Concrete and mortar treated with CHRYSO®Fuge E has increased resistance to water penetration, either by capillary action or under pressure.
CHRYSO®Fuge E does not significantly modify the characteristics of the fresh or
- Use of CHRYSO®Fuge and CHRYSO®Fluid will significantly reduce water absorption and chloride ion ingress.
- Integral waterproofing even if surfaces are damaged.
- Low environmental impact.
- Suitable with all cement types: OPC, SRC and cement replacement materials GGBS, PFA, SFA and microsilica
CHRYSO®Fuge E is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water absorption and penetration is required, for high durability concrete.
- Structural concrete
- Precast concrete
- Coastal and marine structures
- Sub-surface concrete
- Water retaining concrete
- Water treatment works
- Desalination plants