CHRYSO®Fuge CQ 600
CHRYSO®Fuge CQ 600 contains organic polymers which react with free lime produced during normal hydration to produce a hydrophobic material.
CHRYSO®Fuge CQ 600 is supplied as a low viscosity colourless liquid that instantly disperses in water.
CHRYSO®Fuge CQ 600 is chloride, bituminous and ammonia free.
CHRYSO®Fuge CQ 600 is compatible with all CHRYSO®Fluid and CHRYSO®Plast
ranges of water reducers.
- Use of CHRYSO®Fuge and CHRYSO®Fluid will significantly reduce water absorption and chloride ion ingress.
- Integral waterproofing even if surfaces are damaged.
- Low environmental impact.
- Suitable with all cement types: OPC, SRC and cement replacement materials GGBS, PFA, SFA and microsilica.
CHRYSO®Fuge CQ 600 is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water absorption and penetration is required, for high durability concrete.
- Structural concrete
- Precast concrete
- Coastal and marine structures
- Sub-surface concrete
- Water retaining concrete
- Water treatment works
- Desalination plants