CHRYSO®Quad 20 unique formulation increases the viscosity of cement paste with limited impact on concrete slump/slump flow.
As a result, concrete using CHRYSO®Quad 20 are significantly less sensitive to water or fine content inconsistency.
CHRYSO®Quad 20 improves the production of self-leveling concrete.
CHRYSO®Quad 20 is generally used in combination with a (high range) water reducer.
- With the use of CHRYSO®Quad 20, rheological properties of concrete are significantly more consistent.
- CHRYSO®Quad 20 prevents segregation, bleeding and honeycombing.
- CHRYSO®Quad 20 is recommended for all high flowability concrete mixes such as SCC where superior robustness to bleeding & segregation while maintaining excellent placeability is desired.
- CHRYSO®Quad 20 does not contain any chloride. Its exclusive formulation is user-friendly.
CHRYSO®Quad 20 is recommended for all concrete mixes where improved concrete performance , consistent rheological concrete properties and superior robustness characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Self-levelling concrete/Self-compacting concrete
- High strength concrete with high workability retention
- Compatible with Micro silica, GGBS and Fly Ash
CHRYSO®Quad 20 can be used in combination with a (high range) water reducer of the range CHRYSO®Optima or CHRYSO®Premia.