CHRYSO®Plast V90 is a viscosity modifying admixture (VMA) developed for producing flowing and self compacting concrete and mortars. As a result, concrete using CHRYSO®Plast V90 are significantly less sensitive to water or fine content inconsistency.
CHRYSO®Plast V90 improves the production of self-leveling concrete.
CHRYSO®Plast V90 is generally used in combination with a (high range) water reducer.
- With the use of CHRYSO®Plast V90 , rheological properties of concrete are significantly more consistent.
- CHRYSO®Plast V90 increases resistance to segregation and bleeding. It reduces sensitivity to water and fines variations in concrete mix designs.
- CHRYSO®Plast V90 is recommended for all high flowability concrete mixes such as SCC where superior robustness to bleeding & segregation while maintaining excellent placeability is desired.
- CHRYSO®Plast V90 reduces segregation and bleeding when added on fresh concrete.
CHRYSO®Plast V90 is recommended for all concrete mixes where improved concrete performance , consistent rheological concrete properties and superior robustness characteristics are desirable.
- All types of cement
- Pre-cast concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Ready-mix concrete
- Flowable / Self-levelling concrete / Self-compacting concrete
- Cementitious grouts
- Lightweight concrete
- Concrete and mortars applications when bleeding control is significant.
CHRYSO®Plast V90 can also be used in synergy with other CHRYSO products in order to meet the most technical requests - CHRYSO technical assistance is at your disposal for further information.