CHRYSO®FOAM CQ is a chemical blend of organic compounds intended to assist the generation of stabilized air-entrainment during the production of low density concrete and mortar systems as light weight and foam concrete.
CHRYSO®FOAM CQ is specifically intended for the production of low density mortar systems such as pertile and vermiculate.
CHRYSO®FOAM CQ can also be used as a normal air-entraining agent for conventional concrete and mortars.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ creates a matrix of stable, evenly distributed air bubbles in both the fresh and hydrated system employed.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ prevents segregation of the cement and low density aggregates such as vermiculite / pertile or other low density aggregates such as polystyrene beads.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ reduces density due to the air-entrainment increases the workability of the mix.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ does not require mechanical mixing to entrain air, however, an approved foam generator is required to produce low density and foam concrete.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ has all the attributes of conventional air entraining admixtures.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ does not retard or affect the hydration characteristics of concrete or mortars.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ reduces density up to 70% mass reduction depending on the system used and mixing equipment employed.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ increase cohesiveness - preventing separation of dissimilar materials and differing densities.
- CHRYSO®FOAM CQ improves workability - the micro air bubbles entrained act as ball bearings, lubricating the mix.
CHRYSO®FOAM CQ is recommended for all concrete and mortar mixes where low density and entrained air is required.
- All types of cement
- Highway slabs, runways
- Dams, reservoirs
- Road & maritime construction
- Compensation of the harshness of some natural sands with low fine particle content
- Concrete exposed to thaw
- Extruded concrete
- Cubitainers: 1000 L
- Drums: 210 L