CHRYSO®RenoCrete Color is a tone on tone ready-to-use tinted hardening stain (non film-forming) for the strengthening, the waterproofing and the rejuvenation of old colored concrete.
- CHRYSO®RenoCrete Color penetrates deep into the concrete forming a chemical reaction that locks the pores form within, providing a permanent seal on all types of concrete surfaces.
- CHRYSO®RenoCrete Color chemically reacts with the free lime and forms an insoluble silicate mineral into the capillaries. Thanks to this reaction, CHRYSO®RenoCrete Color waterproofs the surface and renders it highly resistant to chemical attacks (deicing salts, cleaning products, high water pressure cleaning, frost, climatic aggressions).
- CHRYSO®RenoCrete Color increases surface hardness, stops the dusting phenomena and neutralizes the alkali process of concrete, thus the efflorescence.
- CHRYSO®RenoCrete Color is perfect for rejuvenating older concrete that have lost some of their original color because of light or heavy traffic or UV lights, without changing the original mineral aspect of the substrate.
Domains of application
- Pervious concrete
- Bush-hammered concrete
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Concrete with sufficient porosity level
- Facing blocks
- Fence elements (panels, posts - drycast)
- Paving blocks