CHRYSO®RocaSol Plus is a ready-to-use liquid floor haredener (non membrane-forming) for the strengthening and the waterproofing of all mineral porous substrates.
- CHRYSO®RocaSol Plus penetrates deep into the concrete forming a chemical reaction that locks the pores, providing a deep permanent seal on all types of concrete surfaces.
- CHRYSO®RocaSol Plus chemically reacts with the free lime and forms a gel, which forcefully expands into capillaries and hardens as an insoluble silicate mineral.
- CHRYSO®RocaSol Plus decreases the permeability of the surface and renders it highly resistant to chemical attacks (de-icing salts, cleaning products, high pressure cleaning, frost, climatic aggressions).
- CHRYSO®RocaSol Plus gives to concrete a harder surface, stops the dusting phenomena and neutralizes the alkali process of concrete. It does not modify the aspect and the color of the substrate and is weathering resistant.
- CHRYSO®RocaSol Plus increases substantially the physical properties of concrete surfaces. Moreover, it is coatable and compatible with any type of covering (paints, resins, tile adhesives).
Domains of application
- Exposed aggregate concrete
- Decorative concrete
- Precast elements
- Slabs in natural stone (limestone)
- Street furniture