CHRYSO®AMA 25 L
CHRYSO®AMA 25 L is a cement additive specifically formulated to increase late strengths. It is also formulated to reduce clinker while increasing extender content and is particularly recommended for Limestone based cements.
- Increase 28 day mechanical strengths of the cement (up to 15% at equal composition).
- Allow for limestone extension and therefore decrease the percentage of clinker in cement in order to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increase mill production (10% to 15%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the material to be ground.
- Reduce grinding energy costs.
- Improve grinding efficiency at equal specific surface area or equal sieve residues. This is due to the prevention of cement agglomeration in media, diaphragms and liners.
- Reduce setting times, pack set tendencies and coatings.
Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.