CHRYSO®AMA 30 EL
CHRYSO®AMA 30 EL is a grinding aid specifically formulated to increase early and late strengths. It is also formulated to reduce clinker while increasing extender content.
- Increase early and late mechanical strengths.
- Decrease the percentage of clinker in cement in order to reduce CO2 emissions and production costs.
- Increase mill production (10% to 25%) depending on the efficiency of the equipment and the characteristics of the materials to be ground.
- Reduce grinding energy costs.
- Powder flow characteristics are improved, therefore improving the conditions of storage, pneumatic transport and packaging in bags.
- Reduction in coating.
- Plastic shrinkage (initial set) is reduced.
Domains of application
Cement grinding according EN 197-1 standards, type I through V specifications.