CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 is a new generation superplasticizer – high range water reducer, based on modified polycarboxylate.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 is especially recommended for concrete requiring high early age and long term strengths, whilst maintaining the workability.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 enables the production of concrete with very low W/C ratios.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 enables the production of self-levelling concrete.
- Dramatically increases early compressive and flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths
- The dispersion properties of CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 allow the user to optimise the cement content when a specified mechanical strength is required.
- Thanks to its early strength performance, CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 allows whether to reduce the time before demolding or to save energy by decreasing temperature or time of steam curing.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 is recommended for all concrete mixes where low water content, improved cementitious material performance (more psi/lb), accelerated set times, reduced curing costs and very high early strengths characteristics are desirable.
CHRYSO®Premia CQ 164 is especially adapted for any concrete application requiring increased early compressive or flexural strengths without detriment to ultimate strengths.
- All types of cement
- Heavy prefabrication
- High performance concrete, ultra high performance concrete
- Pre-stressed concrete
- Precast concrete
- Concrete of humid, plastic or fluid consistency
- Self-levelling concrete
- High strength concrete with workability retention
- Cubitainers: 1000 L
- Plastic barrels: 215 L