- Cemfloor screed is a self-leveling / highly flowable cement-based screed produced in a RMX batching plant, delivered by a truck mixer and pumped on the jobsite.
- Cemfloor screed may be bonded or unbonded to the substrate.
- Cemfloor screed is a highly flowable and easy placement solution which can be laid/placed quickly : Up to 100 m²/hour and surfaces without joints up to 150 m²
- Cemfloor is based on ADCEM Technologies know-how and experience to enable the highest screed quality with a very low shrinkage.
|ROBUST||PUMPABLE & SELF LEVELING||BASED ON LOCAL MATERIALS||EASY AND HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTION|
|High flexibility & robustness.||
Time, placement costs & penibility reduced.
Mix design for cement screed.
Uses concrete batching plants raw materials
Discover the video and how this technology is providing high reliable and robust screed solution with CHRYSO®Cemfloor :
DOMAINS OF APPLICATION
Cemfloor screed is suitable in various situations and application.
- Industrial production and process
CHRYSO adjusts the screed mix-design to local materials and performance requirements.
Our screed solutions are produced by approved batching plants, who have been trained to manufacturing and quality control specific processes.
- Quality and reliability
The industrially manufactured Cemfloor screed using ADCEM technology benefits from superior robustness.
The rheology consistency and long workability retention (up to 3 hours) allow for an easy placement and constant quality.
- Safe and Robust
High robustness to the screed along the supply chain & placement.
- Optimize CO2 Footprint
High thermal conductivity (energy savings)